Grades: 1-12 | 32 students
- The King's Academy uses the School of Tomorrow’s curriculum and procedures, as well as conventional classroom classes for subjects better suited to that format.
- We feel a mix of curriculum, teaching methods, and instructional formats gives a student the broadest, most diverse, most thorough education.
- One of the most desirable features of our program is the ability to completely tailor an educational plan for every individual.
- We believe strongly that no two students are alike, and that the tendency of schools to group kids by age and take them all through a course together is short sighted and is the main cause for the academic frustration at both ends of the spectrum of students-gifted and challenged.
- The staff of The King's Academy are all dedicated Christians who have been given by God the gift of teaching.
- The teachers also take seriously their role as mentors.
- In addition to turning out well-educated students, we want to turn out respectful, responsible, motivated human beings.
- We want out students to be nice people.
- Part of their training here involves learning how to be that.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.