Grades: 1-12 | 32 students
- The King's Academy uses the School of Tomorrow’s curriculum and procedures, as well as conventional classroom classes for subjects better suited to that format.
- We feel a mix of curriculum, teaching methods, and instructional formats gives a student the broadest, most diverse, most thorough education.
- One of the most desirable features of our program is the ability to completely tailor an educational plan for every individual.
- We believe strongly that no two students are alike, and that the tendency of schools to group kids by age and take them all through a course together is short sighted and is the main cause for the academic frustration at both ends of the spectrum of students-gifted and challenged.
- The staff of The King's Academy are all dedicated Christians who have been given by God the gift of teaching.
- The teachers also take seriously their role as mentors.
- In addition to turning out well-educated students, we want to turn out respectful, responsible, motivated human beings.
- We want out students to be nice people.
- Part of their training here involves learning how to be that.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.