Grades: PK-6 | 305 students
- Kirk Day School assists Christian parents in the nurture of Covenant children, educating them in a Christian world and life view, according to the truth of God’s Word, equipping them to be disciples of Christ, impacting His world.
- Our school motto, Training Heirs of the Covenant for Kingdom Service, flows from our mission, which says, in part, that we assist Christian parents in the nurture of covenant children…training them… to be disciples of Christ, impacting His world.
- That is, we really are about helping you train your heirs to be soldiers in His Kingdom! Scripture teaches us to teach our children diligently.
- Christian parents have explicitly and implicitly in God's Word their marching orders for education.
- While we have the freedom to delegate certain portions of the task to others, we must do so with great care.
- At Kirk Day School, we take the responsibility very seriously.
- We see that responsibility in these three ways: KDS teaches children to see things from God’s perspective.
- That means we diligently teach students to know God’s world well and to sift everything they learn through the grid of God’s Word.
- Our goal is that they will be trained to learn about God explicitly through the study of His Word and implicitly through the study of His world, and that they might be able to apply that knowledge to make sense of the issues of life, thereby making an impact on the world for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed The Kirk Of The School Christian Day School also viewed these schools: Living Word Christian Elementary, Middle, High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
O'FallonGrades: PK-12 | 778 students
1145 Tom Ginnever Ave.
O'Fallon, MO 63366
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.