Grades: PK-4 | 440 students
- Lamplighter is a school that consistently strives to promote a high degree of excellence in the teaching and learning of those basic and academic skills needed to cope successfully with the demands of contemporary society.
- At Lamplighter, learning is believed to be a lifelong endeavor.
- To that end, the Lamplighter community tries to build a sense of trust, where students feel free to express and test their views and can come to enjoy learning for its own intrinsic worth.
- All children are expected and encouraged to develop and perform at their highest potential.
- The school is committed to fostering a sensitive environment that supports the development of self-confidence and self-reliance as well as the nurturing of creativity and critical thought.
- These goals are accomplished in a warm and caring atmosphere.
- We value individuality and encourage all children to reach their potential, while respecting their similarities and differences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
DallasGrades: K-12 | 193 students
5707 Royal Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 112 students
1701 East Park Boulevard
Plano, TX 75074
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 301 students
18011 Hillcrest Rd
Dallas, TX 75252
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 1100 students
4101 Sigma Road
Dallas, TX 75244
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.