|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Spirit Wear Fridays (School-logo - or school color - T)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,250|
|Tuition Notes||Toddler/Primary $3750-$6800 (2-5 full or half days) Transitional K $6800 K-5 $7000 Middle School tuition $7500|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Diana Garrett|
|Admissions Associate||Cindy Richmond|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Student Council Student Council,
- Small classes that support differentiated learning, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Leveled-reading and literacy groups promote comprehension and analysis skills while nurturing life-long readers.
- Project-based learning provides relevance and engaged learning.
- Everyday Mathematics in grades K-5 develops deep conceptual understanding of mathematics and a firm foundation for PreAlgebra beginning in grade 6.
- Mac Technology Lab and classroom PC platform within a unique Digital Literacy Curriculum based on International Technology Standards.
- Spanish, Mandarin,music, art, PE, and LifeLab taught by specialty teachers.
- Middle School golf, tennis, swimming.
- Middle School Integrated Science and Literature classes aligned for High School honors classes.
- Middle School math and Spanish progressions prepare students for advanced course placement.
- School-wide Character Education program and Positive Behavior Support.
- Curriculum-enriching field trips focus on History and Social Studies, Science, and Visual and Performing Arts.
Profile last updated: 06/05/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San Luis ObispoGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
165 Grand Avenue
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Arroyo GrandeGrades: PK-8 | 345 students
900 W Branch St
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420