Grades: K-12 | 500 students
- TLCI is a unique private school without walls where your child is our agenda.
- We offer customized educational services for students in Maryland, the United States, and internationally.
- Our individualized program includes curriculum specialists, tutors, project mentors, college and career talents and strengths counseling, and face to face advising.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ALL|
|Total Students||500 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||500 teachers|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies upon grade level and concierge services.|
|Admissions Director||Manfred Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Nancy DeLuca Stempel|
- Our mission of empowering individuals to reach their highest potential goes far beyond the confines of curricula, schedules, and requirements. Our passion is the transformation of education from basic data collection to a dynamic process of knowledge creation. TLCI has a student-centered vision of education. Our educational team guides students by leveraging knowledge and resources via a Socratic process that develops responsible, motivated, self-aware students who pursue their goals and dreams. As we encourage and support our students’ interests, they discover that learning and growing are deep, lasting, and empowering experiences. From working with students for many years, we have become convinced that the most powerful learning experiences occur when students discover and tap their innate talents and interests. By taking advantage of self-knowledge gleaned from strengths and talents assessments, the use of an individualized curriculum and critical feedback from their personal advisor, TLCI students are inspired to pursue their studies in harmony with who they are. TLCI invites you to become partners on an educational journey that will inspire your students to realize their fullest potential and grow wise with clarity and intentionality.
Profile last updated: 05/13/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnnapolisGrades: NS-12 | 698 students
534 Hillsmere Drive
Annapolis, MD 21403
CrownsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 643 students
680 Evergreen Road
Crownsville, MD 21032
Glen BurnieGrades: PK-8 | 685 students
120 Dorsey Road
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
SevernGrades: PK-12 | 908 students
109 Burns Crossing Road
Severn, MD 21144
AnnapolisGrades: K | 1 students
580 Taylor Ave B 1
Annapolis, MD 21401
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.