Grades: K | 35 students
- The Learning Company and Academy offers an enriched education in a creative and stimulating environment.
- It is our goal to educate the whole child and to instill in our students a lifelong passion for learning.
- Our enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and our well-balanced curriculum contribute to the fact that our students are excited about learning and they look forward to coming to school each day.
- The program at The Learning Company and Academy provides the perfect balance between the structured approach and the developmental approach to learning.
- We believe in meeting the needs of the, whole child, socially, emotionally and cognitively.
- We believe that this sound, early childhood educational program gives our students the tools that will serve them well on their educational journey.
- Our phonics-based program provides a strong foundation for success in reading.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: K-8 | 233 students
51 N 9th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
San JoseGrades: PK-4 | 48 students
Po Box 5123
San Jose, CA 95150
San JoseGrades: 9-12 | 630 students
596 S 2nd St
San Jose, CA 95112
San JoseGrades: 6-8 | 102 students
310 Edwards Ave
San Jose, CA 95110
San JoseGrades: NS-8 | 280 students
1051 W San Fernando St
San Jose, CA 95126
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.