Grades: 9-12 | 34 students
- Lincoln Academy is dedicated to the education of the whole student.
- Intellectual growth, academic mastery, skill development, the fine arts, foreign language, career education, athletics, school and community service, self-esteem and aspirations, respect for others, working in cooperation with others are all important parts of the Lincoln Academy experience for all students.
- The faculty and trustees of Lincoln Academy recognize that our primary responsibility is to provide a strong educational foundation in an environment which promotes intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm for life-long learning.
- Lincoln Academy with a proud two hundred year tradition of preparing students to meet the intellectual demands of full citizenship, strives continuously to provide a learning environment in which all students can achieve their highest potential.
- As an accredited, independent secondary school with deep roots in the communities of Midcoast Maine, Lincoln Academy seeks to serve the public interest by affording not only a comprehensive academic curriculum, but also a diverse blend of co-curricular opportunities.
- Our programs undertake to build knowledge, skills, and social values, and to promote high aspirations among all our students.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AbingtonGrades: 1-8 | 90 students
2450 Hamilton Avenue
Abington, PA 19001
Gwynedd ValleyGrades: 9-12 | 382 students
PO Box 902 1345 Sumneytown
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
PhoenixvilleGrades: NS-12 | 360 students
410 W Seven Stars Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Melrose ParkGrades: 6-12 | 81 students
7613 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.