Grades: PK-K | 50 students
- The Little Dolphin School is a non-profit early childhood learning center established in 1977.
- For over 30 years, Little Dolphin has been an industry leader in early literacy and the arts.
- The school provides comprehensive ECE services for infants, toddlers, preschool, pre-kindergarten, and private kindergarten.
- Our Scarborough campus also provides before & after care for school-age children up to the third grade.
- The Little Dolphin Schools mission is to provide the highest quality, comprehensive childcare services for young children ages zero to six regardless of social or economic status.
- Our School is dedicated to enhancing young children's intellectual, social, emotional, physical and creative development.
- We do this in a warm, nurturing, enriched environment.
- Children learn and develop differently.
- Therefore, our curriculum sparks all the senses, allowing self-esteem to soar.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school is The Maine Girls' Academy (formerly Catherine McAuley High School) (3.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Toddle Inn-gorham (2.4 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Spring Harbor Academy (1.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WestbrookGrades: PK | 12 students
123 Andover Rd
Westbrook, ME 04092
GorhamGrades: PK-1 | 10 students
79 Libby Avenue
Gorham, ME 04038
PortlandGrades: PK-8 | 129 students
856 Brighton Ave
Portland, ME 04102
PortlandGrades: PK-8 | 342 students
695 Stevens Ave
Portland, ME 04103
PortlandGrades: PK-KG | 67 students
721 Stevens Ave
Portland, ME 04103
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.