Grades: 9-12 | 128 students
- Our philosophy emanates from the work of renowned educators John Dewey, Jean Piaget, Haim Ginott and current educational research.
- Our curriculum evolves from an understanding of the stages of cognitive, social/emotional, artistic, and physical development.
- It promotes active, collaborative learning with an emphasis on analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Lowell’s mission is to create an inclusive community of life-long learners in which each child is valued and respected.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New RochelleGrades: 1-12 | 290 students
97 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
HawthorneGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
5 Bradhurst Ave
Hawthorne, NY 10532
RooseveltGrades: NS-12 | 260 students
380 Washington Ave
Roosevelt, NY 11575
New YorkGrades: 7-12 | 67 students
24 W 74th Street
New York, NY 10023
Mount KiscoGrades: 9-12 | 82 students
40-1 Radio Circle, PO Box 277
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.