Grades: 9-12 | 128 students
- Our philosophy emanates from the work of renowned educators John Dewey, Jean Piaget, Haim Ginott and current educational research.
- Our curriculum evolves from an understanding of the stages of cognitive, social/emotional, artistic, and physical development.
- It promotes active, collaborative learning with an emphasis on analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Lowell’s mission is to create an inclusive community of life-long learners in which each child is valued and respected.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HawthorneGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
5 Bradhurst Ave
Hawthorne, NY 10532
New RochelleGrades: 1-12 | 290 students
97 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
BrooklynGrades: K-12 | 363 students
20 Bergen Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
New YorkGrades: KG-12 | 396 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 162 students
309 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.