Grades: 6-12 | 17 students
- The Marion Burton School is located on the facility of The New Foundation and offers educational services to students ages eleven through eighteen.
- These services are extended to students residing in the residential treatment center (RTC), the therapeutic group home (THG) and day students.
- The school operates on a year-round schedule consisting of five quarters.
- High school students earn credit for each completed course per session.
- Basic academic courses are offered for both elementary, middle and high school students as well as the opportunity to participate in physical education and art.
- The school's responsibility is to provide learning experiences that empower young people allowing them to make informed and responsible decisions so they can successfully reintegrate into the community or the least restrictive environment for the student.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||LD, SLD, ED|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed The Marion Burton School also viewed these schools: St. Marys High School, St. Paul's Preparatory Academy, Tesseract School, Rancho Solano Preparatory School - Middle and Upper School and Arizona Lutheran Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: 9-12 | 570 students
2525 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
PhoenixGrades: 8-12 | 30 students
Po Box 32650
Phoenix, AZ 85064
Paradise ValleyGrades: NS-8 | 151 students
4800 E Doubletree Ranch Rd
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
ScottsdaleGrades: 6-12 | 249 students
9180 Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
PhoenixGrades: 9-12 | 181 students
6036 S 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85041
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.