Grades: UG | 51 students
- The Mill Creek School is a private alternative secondary program serving adolescents in need of emotional and/or learning support.
- Most students are referred by their local school districts who provide transportation and cover the tuition.
- There is a comprehensive and challenging academic program that can be individualized to meet the needs of each student.
- Students who have experienced difficulties in larger school settings due to issues related to anxiety depression or social adjustment concerns are served.
- Mill Creek offers a strong visual art and music program along with supportive clinical services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Arthur Friedman|
- Mill Creek is licensed by both the Pa. and NJ. Departments Of Education.
- Creers and transitional services are available to each student.
- Parent education and support groups are offered in the evening.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12 | 629 students
275 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
MalvernGrades: 9-12 | 426 students
370 Central Ave
Malvern, PA 19355
Melrose ParkGrades: 6-12 | 81 students
7613 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
West ChesterGrades: PK-12 | 632 students
975 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 19382
SouthamptonGrades: 9-12 | 397 students
1180 Holland Road
Southampton, PA 18966
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.