Grades: UG | 51 students
- The Mill Creek School is a private alternative secondary program serving adolescents in need of emotional and/or learning support.
- Most students are referred by their local school districts who provide transportation and cover the tuition.
- There is a comprehensive and challenging academic program that can be individualized to meet the needs of each student.
- Students who have experienced difficulties in larger school settings due to issues related to anxiety depression or social adjustment concerns are served.
- Mill Creek offers a strong visual art and music program along with supportive clinical services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Arthur Friedman|
- Mill Creek is licensed by both the Pa. and NJ. Departments Of Education.
- Creers and transitional services are available to each student.
- Parent education and support groups are offered in the evening.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PaoliGrades: 3-12 | 167 students
19 E Central Ave
Paoli, PA 19301
MalvernGrades: 9-12 | 426 students
370 Central Ave
Malvern, PA 19355
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12 | 629 students
275 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Newtown SquareGrades: K-8 | 76 students
2 Bishop Hollow Rd
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Merion StationGrades: 9-12 | 484 students
511 Montgomery Ave
Merion Station, PA 19066
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.