Grades: PK-6 | 60 students
- The Montessori School Rochester strives to offer a safe and nurturing environment to grow and thrive, while forstering a love of learning to last a lifetime.
- We believe when you offer a child freedom within limits, their individual possibilities are limitless.
- We work with our students to reach their greatest potential while Nourishing the Spirit of the Child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Admissions Director||Joanne Shango|
- The Montessori School Rochester strives to offer a safe and nurturing environment to grow and thrive, while forstering a love of learning to last a lifetime. We believe when you offer a child freedom within limits, their individual possibilities are limitless. We work with our students to reach their greatest potential while Nourishing the Spirit of the Child.
Profile last updated: 06/01/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Bloomfield HillsGrades: PK-12 | 462 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
PontiacGrades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
Rochester HillsGrades: PK-8 | 98 students
3976 S Livernois Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
1011 W. University Dr.
Rochester, MI 48307
Royal OakGrades: PK-8 | 323 students
628 S Lafayette Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48067
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.