Grades: K-6 | 154 students
- The Oaks is located in the beautiful church building of The United Methodist Church in Hollywood.
- Although we are not affiliated with the church, we support a wide variety of religious beliefs and embrace the spiritual values brought to us by our diverse population.
- The wonderful architecture of the church adds a sense of history and warmth to our campus.
- Classrooms are large, most with beautiful stained-glass windows and high ceilings.
- The Oaks shares a parking lot with the church, allowing parents to walk with the children to their classrooms.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Santa MonicaGrades: PK-5 | 79 students
1512 Pearl St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 995 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 466 students
5401 Beethoven Street
Los Angeles, CA 90066
North HollywoodGrades: K-12 | 762 students
11230 Moorpark Street/11600 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91602
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.