Grades: 1-10 | 156 students
- For more than 75 years, Andrus has been a proud provider of programs and services for children and families throughout Westchester County and our tri-state area.
- Under our corporate umbrella of the Julia Dyckman Andrus Memorial, our campus, community and Mental Health Divisions reach 2500 children and families every year with a broad spectrum of preventive and restorative services for families and their children from birth through adolescence.
- The Julia Dyckman Andrus Memorial is a private, non-profit community agency that provides assessment, treatment, education and preventive services for children and their families in residential, day and other restorative programs.
- The mission is to serve children and families, without regard to background or financial status, who have or are at risk for developing behavioral health problems.
- A highly qualified and caring staff uses established techniques and innovative programs to accomplish these purposes.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-10|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaysideGrades: 3-8 | 107 students
20305 32nd Avenue
Bayside, NY 11361
JamaicaGrades: UG | 156 students
18730 Grand Central Pkwy
Jamaica, NY 11432
Briarcliff ManorGrades: K | 127 students
480 Albany Post Rd
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.