Grades: 1-10 | 156 students
- For more than 75 years, Andrus has been a proud provider of programs and services for children and families throughout Westchester County and our tri-state area.
- Under our corporate umbrella of the Julia Dyckman Andrus Memorial, our campus, community and Mental Health Divisions reach 2500 children and families every year with a broad spectrum of preventive and restorative services for families and their children from birth through adolescence.
- The Julia Dyckman Andrus Memorial is a private, non-profit community agency that provides assessment, treatment, education and preventive services for children and their families in residential, day and other restorative programs.
- The mission is to serve children and families, without regard to background or financial status, who have or are at risk for developing behavioral health problems.
- A highly qualified and caring staff uses established techniques and innovative programs to accomplish these purposes.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-10|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Briarcliff ManorGrades: K | 127 students
480 Albany Post Rd
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
JamaicaGrades: UG | 156 students
18730 Grand Central Pkwy
Jamaica, NY 11432
BaysideGrades: 3-8 | 107 students
20305 32nd Avenue
Bayside, NY 11361
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.