Grades: 6-12 | 22 students
- We are the nation's first Interfaith High School.
- We also have a Mennonite Middle School.
- Our focus is creating agents of change in the world to wage peace, stand for justice, and impact the world through the power of uniting faith traditions to our common ethics of peace and justice.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(shirt with collar, closed-toed shoes - clothing safe and appropriate for attending school.)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,000|
|Tuition Notes||MS Tuition is $14000. Need-based "Peace & Justice Scholarships" may be available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Medendorp|
- Nation's first Interfaith High School
- Mennonite Middle School
- 100% college acceptance rate.
- Needs-based Peace & Justice Scholarships are available on a first-come first-served basis .
- Graduating students to stand for justice, wage peace, and impact the world!
- For more information, please visit our website at: www.ThePeaceAcademy.org or call us at (626) 345-0504.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.