Grades: NS-8 | 68 students
- The Roig Academy transforms students into independent learners.
- The mission of The Roig Academy is to serve students with varied learning differences in a loving and nurturing environment.
- We believe that every child can improve their skills and performance when fostered with individualized attention, a nurturing support system, alternative teaching strategies and classroom accommodations.
- As students transition from our school, they are equipped with the necessary tools and strategies to experience academic, social and emotional success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$23,925|
|Admissions Director||Jenni Roig|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North Miami BchGrades: NS | 20 students
1890 Ne 25th Ave
North Miami Bch, FL 33180
MiamiGrades: PK | 20 students
10950 Sw 34th St
Miami, FL 33165
MiamiGrades: PK | 145 students
10545 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 100 students
5651 Sw 82nd Avenue Rd
Miami, FL 33143
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
1475 Nw 14th Ave
Miami, FL 33125
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.