Grades: PK | 86 students
- McGuire Memorial provides outstanding educational and therapeutic services for individuals from pre-school through adulthood with mental retardation who may be medically fragile, and other developmental disabilities which may include cerebral palsy, and autism.
- Services and supports include main campus residential, community homes, respite care, a licensed School, and adult day programs.
- The School at McGuire Memorial also provides all students with a full-range of opportunities, therapies, and educational offerings in a loving, supportive environment—long the hallmark of McGuire Memorial.
- McGuire Memorial believes that every person has a God-given right to experience life to the fullest.
- And so, every child who attends The School at McGuire Memorial is nurtured and encouraged to work to their fullest potential.
- Students are taught by a caring and professional staff devoted to and inspired by children with challenging needs.
- All teachers at The School at McGuire Memorial are certified and licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as special education teachers.
- The staff adheres to best practices and standards as outlined by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.