Grades: PK | 86 students
- McGuire Memorial provides outstanding educational and therapeutic services for individuals from pre-school through adulthood with mental retardation who may be medically fragile, and other developmental disabilities which may include cerebral palsy, and autism.
- Services and supports include main campus residential, community homes, respite care, a licensed School, and adult day programs.
- The School at McGuire Memorial also provides all students with a full-range of opportunities, therapies, and educational offerings in a loving, supportive environment—long the hallmark of McGuire Memorial.
- McGuire Memorial believes that every person has a God-given right to experience life to the fullest.
- And so, every child who attends The School at McGuire Memorial is nurtured and encouraged to work to their fullest potential.
- Students are taught by a caring and professional staff devoted to and inspired by children with challenging needs.
- All teachers at The School at McGuire Memorial are certified and licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as special education teachers.
- The staff adheres to best practices and standards as outlined by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.