Grades: 8-12 | 60 students
- The Victor School is a private, co-ed, therapeutic day school for students in grades 8-12.
- The school is fully approved by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- All teachers are licensed in content (subject) area and/or special education.
- The school recently (2/10) underwent a full review by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and was found to be in full or commendable compliance in all areas, an unprecedented occurrence for any public or private school in the state of Massachusetts.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: 1-12 | 148 students
34 Winter St
Arlington, MA 02474
Chestnut HillGrades: 1-12 | 26 students
Campion Hall Rm. 197
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
LowellGrades: 6-12 | 14 students
34 Berry Rd
Lowell, MA 01854
BedfordGrades: PK-12 | 76 students
10 Oak Park Dr
Bedford, MA 01730
NewtonvilleGrades: 6-12 | 38 students
360 Lowell Ave
Newtonville, MA 02460
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.