Grades: 8-12 | 60 students
- The Victor School is a private, co-ed, therapeutic day school for students in grades 8-12.
- The school is fully approved by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- All teachers are licensed in content (subject) area and/or special education.
- The school recently (2/10) underwent a full review by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and was found to be in full or commendable compliance in all areas, an unprecedented occurrence for any public or private school in the state of Massachusetts.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewtonvilleGrades: 6-12 | 38 students
360 Lowell Ave
Newtonville, MA 02460
CharlestownGrades: 7-12 | 19 students
197 8th St
Charlestown, MA 02129
RandolphGrades: 2-12 | 72 students
800 N Main St
Randolph, MA 02368
FraminghamGrades: PK-12 | 160 students
2 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
MarlboroughGrades: 5-9 | 140 students
404 Robin Hill Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.