Grades: NS-8 | 137 students
- The Willow School is an independent, coeducational day school for grades K-8, located on 34 wooded acres in Gladstone, NJ. The Willow School is built on the belief that children thrive in a setting that embraces the joy of learning and the wonder of the natural environment.
- The curriculum maintains a deliberate balance of rigorous academics and creative projects and emphasizes the school's unique commitment to environmental sustainability.
- This program, in the hands of talented teachers, fans the flame of each child's natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Our small classes create an atmosphere of trust and allow teachers to focus on children's individual strengths and needs.
- Through the school's virtues program, children become knowledgeable and wise, curious and creative, responsible and confident.
- For more information, please visit our website at www.willowschool.org or call (908) 470-9500.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Collared shirts, no jeans)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 13|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes organic lunch program|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Walter|
|Admissions Associate||Susie Delaporte|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Far HillsGrades: PK-8
Far Hills, NJ 07931
MorristownGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
21 Cutler Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
Basking RidgeGrades: K-12 | 1114 students
131 Martinsville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
SomersetGrades: PK-8 | 268 students
152 Cedar Grove Lane
Somerset, NJ 08873
EdisonGrades: PK-12 | 446 students
1295 Inman Ave
Edison, NJ 08820
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.