Grades: K-5 | 35 students
- The Therapeutic Learning Center provides educational and clinical services for children with a wide range of needs.
- It is particularly designed for children who can benefit from being in a small group with high levels of support.
- An innovative curriculum is designed to engage children in the learning process.
- The Therapeutic Learning Center is licensed by the PA Department of Education as a private academic school and by the Department of Public Welfare as a children's partial hospitalization.
- Education monies, through contracts with Early Intervention and school districts, provide funding.
- In addition, the program is eligible to receive reimbursement for services from Medical Assistance and other third-party insurances.
- Private tuition may be charged when applicable.
- Focus is maintained on helping children to attain the academic and socialization skills they will need for future school success, including following classroom rules & routines, interacting with peers.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Therapeutic Learning Center - Familylinks also viewed these schools: The Bradley Center.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.