Grades: K-5 | 35 students
- The Therapeutic Learning Center provides educational and clinical services for children with a wide range of needs.
- It is particularly designed for children who can benefit from being in a small group with high levels of support.
- An innovative curriculum is designed to engage children in the learning process.
- The Therapeutic Learning Center is licensed by the PA Department of Education as a private academic school and by the Department of Public Welfare as a children's partial hospitalization.
- Education monies, through contracts with Early Intervention and school districts, provide funding.
- In addition, the program is eligible to receive reimbursement for services from Medical Assistance and other third-party insurances.
- Private tuition may be charged when applicable.
- Focus is maintained on helping children to attain the academic and socialization skills they will need for future school success, including following classroom rules & routines, interacting with peers.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Therapeutic Learning Center - Familylinks also viewed these schools: The Bradley Center.
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.