Grades: 8-12 | 11 students
- Theres Room in the Inn Boys Ranch Academy offers a year-round residential therapeutic community for adolescent boys, ages 13-17, who are displaying life-threatening and/or life controlling behaviors.
- Comprehensive treatment is provided in a safe, structured environment with twenty-four supervision.
- Emphasis is placed on character development, education, self-awareness, self-help, and personal responsibility.
- The mission of Theres Room in the Inn Boys Ranch Academy is to provide a safe, structured, and nurturing environment to troubled adolescents that promotes positive change and empowers all members of our community to success.
- All members of our community share responsibility for this mission- staff and students.
- In this way the Ranch has an intentional, proactive, and comprehensive program approach that promotes honesty, trust, and respect in all phases of the communitys life.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NeedmoreGrades: PK-12 | 21 students
PO Box 235 (8159 Great Cove Rd)
Needmore, PA 17238
Mc ConnellsburgGrades: 1-11 | 16 students
20038 Great Cove Rd
Mc Connellsburg, PA 17233
HarrisonvilleGrades: 2-12 | 18 students
3036 Buck Rd
Harrisonville, PA 17228
EverettGrades: PK-11 | 48 students
377 Upper Snake Spring Road
Everett, PA 15537
BedfordGrades: 1-9 | 30 students
4791 Main Rd
Bedford, PA 15522
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.