Browse past news stories for Thetford Academy in Thetford, VT.
- A-LEVEL RESULTS: Thetford Grammar and Thetford Academy celebrate successes - Bury Free Press
posted on August 18, 2016 at 02:39:01 pm
Meanwhile, Thetford Academy is celebrating a 94 per cent pass rate, with 71 per cent of students achieving grades A* to C. Principal Adrian Ball said: “We are very pleased with these res ...
- A rock solid art display by Thetford Academy students - Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
posted on July 9, 2016 at 07:13:48 am
It is a joint project between Jess Hunter, art teacher at Thetford Academy, and Melissa Hawker, learning officer at Ancient House and who said: “I loved welcoming the students to t ...
- Thetford Academy Has Smiles and Sunshine - Valley News
posted on June 11, 2016 at 05:31:56 am
Thetford Academy graduates Nadia Clement, left, Anna Siegler, and Edith Langdell listen while classmates are introduced to the crowd during their graduatio ...
- Trading a High-Pressure European School for Thetford Academy - Valley News
posted on September 8, 2015 at 03:21:54 am
Another school year is underway, my senior year. That I am at Thetford Academy sort of defies the odds, as I was unsure that I would be at school anywhere in ...
- Investigator finds no evidence Thetford Academy had advance warning of Ofsted ... - Bury Free Press
posted on January 28, 2015 at 03:19:43 pm
An investigation was conducted into the accusations by solicitor Julian Gizzi, who examined visits including a monitoring inspection at Thetford Academy in July last year. In his report published this week Mr Gizzi concluded no writ ...
- Thetford Academy on the up as Ofsted rates it as “Good” - Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
posted on January 7, 2015 at 10:40:34 am
Proud principal Adrian ball announced news of the report to parents before Christmas and voiced his appreciation to the staff and students who worked to “transform” the academy. “In ...
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.