Grades: PK-8 | 22 students
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church operates the seconds largest Parochial school system in the world.
- This educational system includes approximately 6,700 schools, colleges and universities.
- Three Angels Christian School is run by the Madison Seventh-day Adventist Church and offers formal education through 8th grade.
- It is fully accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities, a recognized member of the National Council for Private School Accreditation (http://www.ncpsa.org ).
- Three Angels Christian School will assist each student to: 1.
- Develop his or her spiritual, mental, physical, creative and social talents to their fullest potential.
- Develop an appreciation for the inalienable rights, privileges and responsibilities that belong to individual and social group.
- Know Jesus Christ as a personal Savior and relate to Him on an Individual basis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Members of the Madison East Seventh Day Adventist Church are eligible for reduced tuition cost.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Keith Hatcher|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
6109 Monona Dr.
Monona, WI 53716
MononaGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
4913 Schofield St
Monona, WI 53716
MadisonGrades: K-12 | 226 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
MadisonGrades: K-9 | 242 students
409 Dempsey Rd
Madison, WI 53714
MadisonGrades: PK | 40 students
1925 Winnebago St
Madison, WI 53704
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.