Grades: NS-8 | 108 students
- Three Rivers Waldorf School offers a transformational education that awakens in the child a life-long love of learning.
- Waldorf education focuses on the development of the whole child, physically, socially, spiritually, emotionally and intellectually.
- By working to build the capacities of each human being in all areas, Waldorf education strives to support optimum development.
- The rhythms and routines of the day, week, season and year bring harmony and balance to the life of the student and make connections with nature, the seasons and the natural world.
- From the youngest ages the development of social, creative problem solving and divergent thinking skills provide the foundation for success in the individual and, ultimately, for the positive transformation of society.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||asbergers, dyslexia, other learning disabilities|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,400|
|Tuition Notes||50% of families have an adjusted tuition through our \\\"Accessible to All\\\" tuition program.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Martha Buche|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West SalemGrades: PK-12 | 150 students
230 West Garland St
West Salem, WI 54669
OnalaskaGrades: K-8 | 214 students
Po Box 128
Onalaska, WI 54650
La CrosseGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
520 West Avenue S
La Crosse, WI 54601
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.