Grades: PK-K | 28 students
- Tiny Tots Villa is a not-for-profit center, that has educated children ages 2 to 6 years in the Chatham community on the Southside of Chicago for more than 30 years.
- Our teaching staff guides learning using the Montessori method.
- This approach to education includes a prepared environment with hands-on materials to meet the academic, social, physical, and emotional need of children at each stage of development.
- In a partnership between home and school, we aim to foster intellectual growth, independence, responsibility, concentration, coordination, and self-worth.
- The result is a dynamic group of children, parents, and staff committed to the natural development of the human spirit within every child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
European Council for International Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
People that viewed Tiny Tots Villa Montessori also viewed these schools: Univ Of Chicago Lab School, The Children's Village Daycare & Kindergarten Inc. and St Dorothy Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: NS-12 | 1771 students
1362 E 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
ChicagoGrades: NS-PK | 23 students
9011 S Cottage Grove Avenue
Chicago, IL 60619
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 236 students
7740 S Eberhart Ave
Chicago, IL 60619
After searching all over Chicago for a great montessori school I finally found one at Tiny Tots. The school places a lot of emphasis on science and math through hands on learning. I have two children enrolled in Tiny Tots, a 2yr old and a 4yr old. Since they have been at the school they have made exceptional progress. My 2 yr old can say her ABCs and count, and identify letters in her books and my son can tell me about the metamorphosis of the butterfly and name the continents. Tiny Tots is a hidden jewel, I highly recommend it to parents who want the best early childhood education for their children.
- Posted by Parent - ella.
A very hidden secret of a fantastic school. Absolutely wonderful school. Definitely gives parent a rest easy feeling of homelike loving environment. Son attended at age 20months, now entering medical school, still returns to give thanks for all!
- Posted by Parent - sher3
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.