- Tomah Baptist Academy exists to help parents carry out their Biblical responsibility to train their children.
- Our highest goal is to develop Christlike character in the life of each student. Students are challenged to work independently, be responsible, and to think for themselves as they build Bible convictions that will stand under pressure of our modern culture.
- A Christian World View is now, more than ever, vital to our families, our communities, and our country.
- Our intent is that each student will come to love the Lord and desire to serve Him wholeheartedly and without compromise, committing their hearts to His wisdom and His will.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please See: http://tba.tomahbaptistchurch.com/Resources/Tuition_Schedule_Policies_2009.pdf|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pastor Paul Oatsvall|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Diane Coleman|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Choir, Drama Art Classes, Choir, Drama,|
- Please see: http://tba.tomahbaptistchurch.com/admissions.html
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.