- Tomah Baptist Academy exists to help parents carry out their Biblical responsibility to train their children.
- Our highest goal is to develop Christlike character in the life of each student. Students are challenged to work independently, be responsible, and to think for themselves as they build Bible convictions that will stand under pressure of our modern culture.
- A Christian World View is now, more than ever, vital to our families, our communities, and our country.
- Our intent is that each student will come to love the Lord and desire to serve Him wholeheartedly and without compromise, committing their hearts to His wisdom and His will.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please See: http://tba.tomahbaptistchurch.com/Resources/Tuition_Schedule_Policies_2009.pdf|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pastor Paul Oatsvall|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Diane Coleman|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Choir, Drama Art Classes, Choir, Drama,|
- Please see: http://tba.tomahbaptistchurch.com/admissions.html
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.