- Towle Institute exists to equip families with the expertise and resources necessary to provide students with a home based, Christ-centered education.
- Recognizing the spiritual, academic and social advantages of home education, Towle seeks to offer an alternative to traditional home education to broad range of families.
- The school and faculty provide complementary and supplementary academic assistance through weekly instruction and academic planning, but do not replace parents as primary educators.
- Towle Institute is a non-traditional school for those families seeking to educate their children in their home environment.
- We are a private school, incorporated in Delaware, serving home-educated students from Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- We offer a full-course curriculum for grades six through twelve and provide oversight for siblings of families living in Delaware for kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Our objective is to offer an integrated curriculum that addresses the individual’s needs.
- Our purpose is to support the parent and child in their learning experience.
- We hope that by sharing our gifts and resources we can enhance the secondary educational experience of the home-educated student.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.