Grades: 1-12 | 144 students
- Town & Country School is Oklahoma's only accredited, non-public, full day K-12 program specifically designed to serve the needs of children with learning disabilities and attention disorders.
- Our mission is to improve the lives of students with learning differences by providing a nurturing environment for academic, social and personal growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All learning disabilities, attention disorders and Asperger|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants, shorts or skirts and button down or polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Renae Payne|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, CheeringBasketball, Bowling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Bowl, Chess Club, Claymation, Drama/Performance Club, FCS, National Honor Society, Yearbook Academic Bowl, Chess Club, Claymation, FCS, Yearbook, Drama/Performance Club,
National Honor Society,
- Town & Country School's approach to education is recognition of the worth of each student as an individual. We believe that every child is entitled to an individualized education that promotes social and academic achievements while developing responsibility, values and respect for self and others. We honor and encourage the unique talents of each child by providing interactive instruction that stimulates curiosity, discovery and a love for learning.
- Town & Country's goal is to improve student's lives through
the development of critical academic, social and personal skills.
We focus on developing the optimal functioning of the child in the
school, family and community environments by providing:
- individualized attention
- family support
- curriculum modifications
- a focus on the child's positive aspects instead of the deficient areas.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 983 students
6363 S. Trenton Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 239 students
8720 E. 61st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
TulsaGrades: PK-1 | 64 students
5120 E. 36th Street
Tulsa, OK 74135
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.