Grades: NS | 102 students
- We believe that the early childhood experiences are crucial ones for children.
- To ensure that each child's needs are met, we place emphasis on developmental theory.
- With a careful combination of cognitive skills and developmentally appropriate tasks, we create a relaxed environment which stimulates curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
- Our small class sizes combined with a small staff-to-child ratio guarantee the kind of individual attention that each child deserves.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: NS-K | 124 students
5826 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
LuthervilleGrades: PK-KG | 166 students
100 E Ridgely Rd
Lutherville, MD 21093
KingsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 200 students
13 Open Bible Way
Kingsville, MD 21087
Perry HallGrades: PK-12 | 301 students
3919 Schroeder Ave
Perry Hall, MD 21128
TowsonGrades: NS-PK | 91 students
7601 York Road
Towson, MD 21204
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.