Grades: PK-12 | 288 students
- Tri-City Christian Academy (TCA) is a private Christian school that provides a quality education for students in pre-kindergarten through the 12th grade.
- Located at the intersection of three major freeways in the East Valley, TCA is easily accessible from Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Apache Junction and Queen Creek.
- A ministry of Tri-City Baptist Church, TCA has always sought to develop lifelong learners through superior academics, a well-rounded curriculum and a focused emphasis on spiritual growth and Biblical training.
- Christian service ministries, competitive sports, a fine arts program and hands-on technology classes are just some of the many opportunities TCA offers.
- Enroll your child today and experience "Christ-Centered Educational Excellence!".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(High school boys: uniform shirt & khaki pants; High school girls: uniform shirt & khaki skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GilbertGrades: K-12 | 42 students
2175 S Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85295
PhoenixGrades: PK-12 | 175 students
2020 E Baseline Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85042
1825 S Alma School Road
Chandler, AZ 85248
MesaGrades: K-12 | 94 students
6659 E University Dr
Mesa, AZ 85205
5540 W. Chandler Boulevard, Ste 1
Chandler, AZ 85226
I went to TCA from Kindergarten till I graduated. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for quality Christian education. The teachers and staff at TCA are very caring and want their students to succeed. The education is great and has prepared me to do well in college. Many extracurricular activities are offered as well. Sports like volleyball, soccer, basketball, cheerleading, baseball, and golf provide students plenty of physical activity. Other activities include choir, band, strings, drama, and debate. Many students compete at state competitions, with many winning and going to the national competition. I would highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - adefo
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.