Grades: PK-12 | 141 students
The purpose of Tri-City Christian School is to produce Christ-likeness in every student.
To accomplish this purpose we want to provide conditions whereby boys and girls can receive the truth of God's Word and develop Christ-like attitudes and actions.
Tri-City Christian School seeks to form a partnership with parents to cultivate Christ-like young people spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-Based, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Timothy Boase|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Drama, Handbells, Private Music Lessons, Teacher Cadets, Vocal Ensemble Band, Choir, Drama, Handbells, Teacher Cadets, Vocal Ensemble, Private Music Lessons,
- The purpose of Tri-City Christian School is to produce Christ-likeness in every student.
- To accomplish this purpose we want to provide conditions whereby boys and girls can receive the truth of God's Word and develop Christ-like attitudes and actions.
- Tri-City Christian School seeks to form a partnership with parents to cultivate Christ-like young people spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.
- Tri-City has received high ratings at regional and national competitions.
- Scores on Stanford Achievement Tests have been higher than the state and national averages.
- Tri-City's seniors have scored above the state and national averages on the ACT college entrance test.
Profile last updated: 09/23/2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Kansas CityGrades: 6-12 | 75 students
7933 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64114
Lees SummitGrades: PK-12 | 794 students
1500 SW Jefferson
Lees Summit, MO 64081
RaytownGrades: PK-12 | 202 students
8524 Blue Ridge Blvd
Raytown, MO 64138
Kansas CityGrades: K-8 | 110 students
425 W 85th Street
Kansas City, MO 64114