|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary tuition $4350 Middle School Tuition $4760 High School Tuition $4950|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donna Mannon|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Computer, Drama, Journalism, Music, National Honor Society, Physical Education, Praise Team, Science Club, Spanish, Student Government, Yearbook Art, Computer, Drama, Journalism, Music, Praise Team, Science Club, Spanish, Yearbook, National Honor Society,
- Triad Baptist Christian Academy began its education ministry in 2003 with the early education program, which offers preschool (ages 2 through pre-kindergarten), after-school (ages K-5th grade) and summer camp (ages K-6th grade completed) programs to more than 300 students annually.
- Triad followed up the success of the preschool in 2004 by opening the first grade of its private Christian academy. Since that initial kindergarten class, the academy has added a grade a year.
- Our goal is to provide academic excellence in a Christian environment -- combining the best moral and educational instruction. That's why we're going through the rigorous process of accreditation and require all our teachers to be state certified or either certified or in the process of being certified by the Association of Christian Schools International.
- In everything we do, our goal is to create an academically challenging and Christ-centered education that prepares the next generation of leaders for lives of service to truly impact the world for Jesus Christ.
- It's an inspiring mission that we're proud to be a part of as a church and that fits perfectly with the church's mission of 'pointing lives toward Christ' wherever we are in our lives and whatever our careers might be.
- Strong Academics
- Small Class sizes
- Engaging Teachers
- Nurturing Environment
- Christian Values
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Winston SalemGrades: PK-12 | 346 students
429 S Broad St
Winston Salem, NC 27101
KernersvilleGrades: NS | 2 students
736 Piney Grove Rd
Kernersville, NC 27284
LexingtonGrades: PK-12 | 447 students
2295 Union Grove Rd
Lexington, NC 27295
Winston SalemGrades: NS-12 | 823 students
PO Box 25567 Winston-Salem
Winston Salem, NC 27114
GreensboroGrades: PK-12 | 663 students
3919 Pleasant Garden Rd
Greensboro, NC 27406
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.