|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Patty Pace|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Courtney Woofin|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, TennisBaseball, Basketball,
- "We don't tell our students what to think...we teach them how to think."
- Our program is based upon the classical Liberal Arts and Sciences, which impart the knowledge, skills and virtues necessary to succeed in all of life.
- We offer an environment in which students, staff and families live according to biblical standards of behavior, with an emphasis upon developing quality relationships.
- The fine arts are "curricular" at Trinity, since certain skills and life-lessons can only be gained through participation in the arts.
- Our team sports provide a formative experience for students that is central to the education we offer, building character, confidence and esprit de corps.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 883 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1466 students
7300 Perry Creek Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 776 students
801 & 1101 Buck Jones Road
Raleigh, NC 27606
CaryGrades: KG-12 | 800 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 295 students
7600 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
I have a senior at Trinity Academy and another child that graduated a couple of years ago. They started attending Trinity Academy in 2004. It has been one of the best decisions we could have made for our children and our family. The education they have received has not only prepared them for any rigorous college program but it has taught them to be strong critical thinkers and comfortable public speakers. My children have been involved in school as prefects, athletes, and helpers in the after school program and summer camps. Each of these programs have helped developed in them strong service-oriented leadership values and skills. Christ is at center of everything Trinity Academy teaches, be it leadership, athletics or academics. The teachers, coaches and faculty are wonderful and they care about each student's success. Trinity Academy is not just a school, it is a community of faculty, students and parents that make you feel like you are your children belong there.
- Posted by Parent - ThomC
Excellent education for children of all ages - great program that really teaches kids how to think!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ktpal