- Trinity’s mission of “developing the whole person for the glory of God” drives our curriculum and unifies our faculty.
- We are committed to an integration of faith-full learning based on the conviction that God created us in His image to be lovers and learners of Him, of our neighbors, and of all creation.
- We accomplish this mission first through a strong and integrated academic program.
- From kindergarten to twelfth grade, students are taught that God is the author of Truth, that Jesus Christ fully embodies God’s Truth, and that all subjects or disciplines originate from His creation and lead to fuller service of Him and His world.
- We explore the unique gifts of human beings to communicate through literacy and numeracy, as well as our aspirations to shape the world scientifically and to express it artistically.
- Parallel with academic and aesthetic studies, we have carefully structured physical education and athletic programs that encourage young people to be healthy, skilled, and courageous.
- Extracurricular programs designed to foster personal spiritual growth, compassionate human outreach, and strong leadership opportunities provide balance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Total Students||1509 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||155 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||100 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1250|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 9 / rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Helen Noland|
|Admissions Associate||Pam Huggins|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 1444 students
6801 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
FriscoGrades: PK-12 | 775 students
5000 Academy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
CarrolltonGrades: NS-12 | 968 students
4004 Midway Rd
Carrollton, TX 75007
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1383 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
Great school. Though the teachers do sometimes play favorites they have great christian values and great educational values.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - luvch
Trinity is amazing. They are a strong christian school - weekly chapel and true christian leadership. We are going into our 3rd year (1-3 grade) and are so pleased with the teachers, academics, arts, and sports.
- Posted by Parent - alici