- Trinity Christian Academy is a K–12 institution fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International.
- We offer Christian families a challenging, developmentally appropriate curriculum, with a commitment to establishing an academic and spiritual foundation.
- Trinity is unique because of the multicultural and interdenominational background of the student body and staff.
- Through this diversity, we have established an environment that not only fosters a love for learning, but for our fellow man in Christ as well.
- The mission of Trinity Christian Academy is “To educate the whole student academically, physically, spiritually, and socially as evidenced by the realization of each student’s individual God-given life purpose and the development of the spiritual gifts necessary to become civic and academic leaders who positively impact their communities.”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 1078 students
4802 Vance Jackson Road
San Antonio, TX 78230
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 1043 students
19202 Redland Road
San Antonio, TX 78259
Universal CityGrades: PK-12 | 461 students
1401 Pat Booker Rd
Universal City, TX 78148
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
975 Mission Springs
San Antonio, TX 78258
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 437 students
119 E Craig Place
San Antonio, TX 78212
- TCA offers a solid, Christian education that prepared me for college very well - I participated in drama, art, and worship team in my time there - I was a member of National Honor Society and the National Society for High School Scholars because of my affiliation with TCA -I was able to graduate high school with my first year of college under my belt because of the many Dual Credit options available for High School Juniors and Seniors! Yay!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cutet