Grades: K-7 | 76 students
- We are firmly committed to creating a nurturing atmosphere for the whole child both in the classroom and on the playground.
- Providing a supportive, caring environment where your child can develop a confident self image is one of our greatest strengths.
- Our small school atmosphere allows our staff to know each child by name and care for their individual needs.
- We believe that parental involvement is a contributing key to success and have an active TEAM parents organization.
- Our school is committed to addressing the different learning styles and intelligences of each student.
- Therefore, our curriculum is creative, challenging, and a Biblical worldview is integrated into all subjects.
- We believe that every child deserves a Christian education regardless of race, color, religeon or finances.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,165|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Karate, Music, Recorder Lessons, Violin Lessons Dance, Karate, Music, Violin Lessons, Recorder Lessons,
- Affordable Tuition
- Small Class Sizes
- Individual Attention
- Dislexia Program
- Hot Lunch Program
- After-school Care
- Summer Camp Available
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Studio CityGrades: 3-12 | 14 students
12749 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
SylmarGrades: K-12 | 245 students
13216 Leach St
Sylmar, CA 91342
Santa ClaritaGrades: KG-12 | 140 students
22589 Hickory Pl
Santa Clarita, CA 91390
ChatsworthGrades: NS-5 | 152 students
19850 Devonshire Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
San FernandoGrades: PK-6 | 107 students
1525 Glenoaks Blvd
San Fernando, CA 91340
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.