- Trinity High School is a diocesan, Catholic, co-educational community, fostering mutual respect among students, faculty, staff and parents.
- Its ministry is to teach the Gospel message, build fellowship and effect change through service to others.
- Catholic values permeate the school’s college preparatory curriculum for the maximum development of the whole person.
- As a Catholic school and caring community, we are committed to the following objectives: to make students aware of peace and justice issues and provide them with motivation and empowerment to become involved; to offer a college-preparatory program that stimulates intellectual, creative, emotional and physical growth and develops critical thinking skills; to encourage in students a healthy respect for self, family, school and society while fostering caring relationships within the Trinity family; to maintain a strong campus ministry program which will infuse into all aspects of the school a sense of Catholic values and traditions, provide varied and age-appropriate religious worship experiences, all leading to an enhanced spiritual and moral development in students; and to provide an ordered and disciplined environment which facilitates the development of the whole person, while encouraging all individual gifts and talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NashuaGrades: 9-12 | 800 students
194 Lund Road
Nashua, NH 03060
ManchesterGrades: 6-12 | 399 students
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
MerrimackGrades: PK-12 | 290 students
517 Boston Post Rd
Merrimack, NH 03054
GrotonGrades: 9-12 | 397 students
Po Box 992, 26 Powderhouse Road
Groton, MA 01450
HaverhillGrades: 1-12 | 174 students
97 Oxford Ave
Haverhill, MA 01835