Grades: 9-12 | 615 students
- Trinity High School educates young men and women in grades 9 through 12 in the Catholic tradition of values and excellence.
- Serving families of the greater Harrisburg area, Trinity partners with parents, parishes, and community to accomplish its goals.
- The administration, faculty, and staff commit themselves to teaching skills for lifelong learning, challenging students to achieve their personal best, and encouraging students to minister through service.
- We value our Catholic identity and the integral part we play in the church's mission to proclaim the Gospel, build faith communities, and promote service to others.
- We value educational excellence as a challenge to both faculty and students to pursue intellectual development and achieve their personal best.
- We value our unique, faith-centered community, which is nurtured through our families and parishes.
- The Trinity community strives to create a supportive and challenging environment, which affirms the dignity of all persons.
- We value our commitment to live honest, sincere, and upright lives in the classroom, through extra-curricular activities, and in the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||615 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|Average SAT score||1612|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Eileen Poplaski|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LemoyneGrades: NS-12 | 364 students
10 Erford Road
Lemoyne, PA 17043
ElizabethtownGrades: NS-12 | 394 students
629 Holly Street
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.