Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
- Since 1883 Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School has been instilling Christian values and principles in tomorrow's adult leaders and achievers.
- Steadfast in a Christ-centered education, we provide an environment that is safe, friendly, diverse and academically rigorous.
- There is a spirit here that is tangible, yet indefinable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 3 / Apr. 7|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,280|
|Tuition Notes||Church membership scholarships and Need based financial aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amanda Vaudt|
|Admissions Associate||Jean Peterson|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Christmas Caroling, Concert Band, Handbell Choir, Musical, School Lock-in, Ski Club, Small Business Day, Student Council Choir, Concert Band, Handbell Choir, Musical, School Lock-in, Ski Club, Christmas Caroling,
Small Business Day,
- Established and Excelling. Since 1883 Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School has been instilling Christian values and principles in tomorrow's adult leaders and achievers. In 2006, Trinity Lone Oak was deemed a Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education. We earned this prestigious award by achieving test scores in the top 10 percent of the nation's schools. Trinity Lone Oak was one of nine schools selected in Minnesota and the only non-public school so honored. Since receiving the award, our students continue to excel at the Blue Ribbon school standard.
- Encouraging the Whole Child. We surround our academic purpose with loving faculty, church prayer partners and older students as chapel buddies for younger ones. This special environment encourages friendships and responsibility. Families find our school to be a welcoming, enthusiastic community that supports Christian parents and nurtures close relationships. How do we know? By the hugs in the halls. In fact, every year without fail, our seventh graders are in tears when the eight graders graduate. We truly are rooted and established in love.
- Focused on Eternity. Our school exists to teach children about Jesus. Everything else is "icing on the cake." Every teacher in our school not only has teaching degrees and state certification, but they also have additional training and certification as Christian teachers. This enables our school to utilize word-class curricular materials and present them from a Christian world-view.
Profile last updated: 05/18/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
14400 Diamond Path West
Rosemount, MN 55068
RosemountGrades: PK-8 | 113 students
17297 Glacier Way
Rosemount, MN 55068
Prior LakeGrades: PK-8 | 63 students
5634 Luther Road SE
Prior Lake, MN 55372
Saint PaulGrades: PK-12 | 606 students
2455 Visitation Drive
Saint Paul, MN 55120
Saint PaulGrades: 6-12 | 594 students
949 Mendota Heights Road
Saint Paul, MN 55120
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.