Grades: NS-K | 44 students
- The mission of Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Learning Center is to provide a Christian environment and curriculum, taught in a Lutheran context, for the young people of our congregation and community.
- As members of Trinity Lutheran Church, we believe that we should play an active role in the spiritual, educational, and social development of children.
- We believe that particularly young children need thoughtful care and guidance.
- A viable early childhood learning center benefits young children at a time when meaningful instruction will foster the development of Christian faith and values in their lives.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$785|
|Tuition Notes||full time and part time schedules available|
National avg.: 85%
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EnglewoodGrades: 6-12 | 61 students
2700 S Zuni Street
Englewood, CO 80110
DenverGrades: 9-12 | 749 students
3601 S Lowell Blvd
Denver, CO 80236
DenverGrades: NS-8 | 915 students
2165 South Zenobia Street
Denver, CO 80219
EnglewoodGrades: K-8 | 122 students
3301 S Sherman St
Englewood, CO 80113
DenverGrades: K-8 | 87 students
2256 S Logan St
Denver, CO 80210
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.