Grades: PK-K | 83 students
- Trinity Lutheran School mission is to develop a joy of life and learning in each child that will last a lifetime.
- The staff of Trinity Lutheran School works together with the Pastor and Congregation of Trinity Lutheran Church to offer each child the opportunity to grow and learn in a caring, Christ-Centered Environment.
- The primary goal of our experienced teachers and administrators is the social, emotional, and spiritual development of each child.
- An emphasis on Social and Academic Readiness will prepare your child for success in school.
- Trinity Lutheran School will do everything we can to ensure the Safety of your Child while he/she is in our care.
- Our family atmosphere will allow your child to experience joy with each new achievement during the important early years of Learning and Growth.
- All Parents or Guardians are invited to join our Parent Group; "Parents and Teachers Together.
- This organization sponsors activities to enrich the Children's School experiences.
- Getting involved with this group is beneficial to you and your child.
- Working together we will have a great year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Not Available (School did not report any membership associatons).|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||call for more information|
As a first time mom I was very apprehensive sending my daughter off to school for the first time. I must say that the teachers alleviated my fears. Although she was a bit weepy the first few days, she now can't wait to go to school. The school has a very homey, family like atmosphere and is very welcoming. My daughter has only been there since September but has already made great strides both academically and socially. I am very confident in my decision to enroll her there and will enroll her there again next year! Trinity has been a wonderful experience for both of us.
- Posted by Parent - Susie
I love this school!!! They give personalized attention to every student!!! They work hard to keep parents involved in children's education as well as activities! I feel like this is a place where my child is really learning.
- Posted by Parent - susan
I love this school! I must say that the teacher alleviated my fears. My daughter is in the kindergarten program and I love the teacher and love how my daughter is growing academically. The school has a very homey, family like atmosphere and is very welcoming. My daughter has only been there since September but has already made great strides both academically and socially. I am very confident in my decision to enroll her there. And I will recommend this school to anyone. Trinity has been a wonderful experience for my husband and I and especially for my child.
- Posted by Parent - sweet
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.