Grades: PK-8 | 370 students
- Trinity is committed to supporting families by providing a quality Christian education for their children which meets their spiritual, academic, physical and emotional needs so that they may live as witnesses of God's Word.
- Trinity Lutheran School is special because we are a Christian School with Christian teachers who live out and teach their faith in the classrooms.
- We care about each individual.
- An excellent and complete academic program for children age 3 through 8th grade is offered at Trinity Lutheran School.
- Our curriculum also includes activities such as interscholastic and intramural sports, a musical program offering voice and instrumental instruction, as well as art classes that teach a wide variety of techniques and styles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Significant tuition assistance is available based on need. All interested families are encouraged to apply.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Art Club, Kids of the Kingdom (select choir),, Kids of the Kingdom (select choir) Art Club, Art Club, Kids of the Kingdom (select choir),,
Kids of the Kingdom (select choir),
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.