Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School is maintained by the members of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church for the spiritual, mental, and physical training of their children.
- As a mission outreach, children whose parents are not members of Trinity are welcome to enroll in our school, as space and facilities allow.
- No child will be denied entrance in our school on the basis of race, nationality, or ethnic background.
- As stated in the "Purpose of Our School," it is our desire to provide children with a Christian education.
- Children whose parents are not members of Trinity, but who sincerely desire a Christian education for their children, are welcome to enroll in our school, as space and facilities allow.
- Non-member children will be held to all the requirements of member children.
- The congregation has set several guidelines concerning parents who are not members of our congregation or a congregation with whom we are in fellowship.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 590 students
Po Box 090095
Milwaukee, WI 53209
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 75 students
3201 S 51st St
Milwaukee, WI 53219
LannonGrades: K-8 | 108 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-12 | 97 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
KewaskumGrades: PK-8 | 110 students
Po Box 86
Kewaskum, WI 53040
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.