Grades: 7-12 | 153 students
Trinity School seeks to prepare and develop the whole student for a purposeful, successful future.
That means more than prepping for college.
It means inspiring a lifelong love for learning.
Instilling a lifelong love for learning begins with our outstanding teachers.
Their genuine passion for learning combined with a rigorous curriculum and a safe, nurturing environment is a unique hallmark of Trinity Schools.
Our students are continually engaged and encouraged to ask new questions.
They learn how to learn.
As a result, Trinity students acquire an unrelenting thirst for knowledge.
Trinity Schools provide an education for seventh through twelfth grades that is at once disciplined and creative, intellectual and moral, an education firmly planted in the soil of the Christian tradition.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1492|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(khaki pants and polo shirt or oxford; skirt/pants and polo shirt/oxford)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grades 7-8 $15300 Grades 9 -12 $16350|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Dr. Kay Yohe|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
- The mission of Trinity Schools is to impart basic ordered knowledge about the world and to train students in basic intellectual skills and qualities of mind so that they might be of use to God in the wise care and governance of his creation and in the building of his kingdom. We accomplish this by establishing a culture marked by the discovery of truth, the practice of goodness, the creation of beauty, and the development of intellectual and aesthetic habits of mind. Trinity School is a community of learners characterized by the rigorous exploration of reality, the free and disciplined exchange of ideas, and active participation in the fine arts.
- 7th-12th grade
- 2008 award winner of the U.S. Board of Education's Blue Ribbon of Excellence Award
- single-sex class rooms
- co-ed school
- mission focused
- daily morning prayer
- core curriculum
- integrated math and science curriculum
- four years of Latin
- MATLAB instruction (only offered in 3 high schools in the US)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OaktonGrades: PK-12 | 998 students
3320 Jermantown Road
Oakton, VA 22124
Mc LeanGrades: K-12 | 1024 students
1301 Potomac School Rd
Mc Lean, VA 22101
ViennaGrades: K-12 | 305 students
1624 Hunter Mill Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Nevada CityGrades: PK-12 | 85 students
14618 Tyler Foote Road
Nevada City, CA 95959
BethesdaGrades: PK-12 | 1101 students
5100 Edgemoor Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814