Grades: 7-12 | 80 students
- Trivium School, founded in 1979, is an independent co-educational day school.
- Trivium is dedicated to providing a Catholic and classical pre-liberal arts education to boys and girls in grades seven through twelve.
- Our goal is to introduce students to a Catholic understanding of the liberal arts and to lead them on the pathway of truth, goodness, and beauty.
- We use the Socratic discussion method so that students learn why something is.
- Real education ennobles us, corresponds to our Christian dignity, and enriches us for a lifetime.
- Trivium School's course of studies is based on the classical understanding of the liberal arts: the trivium of grammar, logic, and rhetoric, which are the arts of the mind and language, and the quadrivium of sciences and mathematics, which are the arts of matter and quantity.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus AB, English Literature and Composition, Physics 1|
|Average SAT score||1970|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,300|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||William M. Schmitt|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chorus/Chorale, Drama/Art/Music Studios, Pro-Life Club, Writing Club Chorus/Chorale, Pro-Life Club, Writing Club, Drama/Art/Music Studios,
- Classical Catholic Education
- National Catholic High School Honor Roll
- Award Winning Curriculum
- Integrated Arts/Drama/Music Studios
- Median SAT score: 2010
Profile last updated: 11/01/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LowellGrades: 9-12 | 390 students
530 Stevens St
Lowell, MA 01851
GrotonGrades: 8-12 | 374 students
Po Box 991
Groton, MA 01450
WorcesterGrades: 9-12 | 286 students
425 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609
FraminghamGrades: 9-12 | 301 students
273 Union Avenue
Framingham, MA 01702
MarlboroughGrades: 5-9 | 140 students
404 Robin Hill Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.