Grades: 7-12 | 80 students
- Trivium School, founded in 1979, is an independent co-educational day school.
- Trivium is dedicated to providing a Catholic and classical pre-liberal arts education to boys and girls in grades seven through twelve.
- Our goal is to introduce students to a Catholic understanding of the liberal arts and to lead them on the pathway of truth, goodness, and beauty.
- We use the Socratic discussion method so that students learn why something is.
- Real education ennobles us, corresponds to our Christian dignity, and enriches us for a lifetime.
- Trivium School's course of studies is based on the classical understanding of the liberal arts: the trivium of grammar, logic, and rhetoric, which are the arts of the mind and language, and the quadrivium of sciences and mathematics, which are the arts of matter and quantity.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus AB, English Literature and Composition, Physics 1|
|Average SAT score||1970|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,300|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||William M. Schmitt|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chorus/Chorale, Drama/Art/Music Studios, Pro-Life Club, Writing Club Chorus/Chorale, Pro-Life Club, Writing Club, Drama/Art/Music Studios,
- Classical Catholic Education
- National Catholic High School Honor Roll
- Award Winning Curriculum
- Integrated Arts/Drama/Music Studios
- Median SAT score: 2010
Profile last updated: 11/01/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FraminghamGrades: 9-12 | 301 students
273 Union Avenue
Framingham, MA 01702
MarlboroughGrades: 5-9 | 140 students
404 Robin Hill Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
WorcesterGrades: 7-12 | 702 students
781 Grove St
Worcester, MA 01605
CambridgeGrades: 9-12 | 440 students
1 Matignon Rd
Cambridge, MA 02140
WorcesterGrades: 7-12 | 651 students
144 Granite St
Worcester, MA 01604
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.