Grades: PK-K | 44 students
- Tufts Educational Day Care Center to foster a positive self-image within each child by providing a wide range of opportunities for individual growth in the areas of social, cognitive, emotional and physical development.
- Each class tailors its curriculum and schedule to implement these goals as is developmentally appropriate.
- We also help children learn to interact with other children and adults in a positive, cooperative way, assist children in understanding and accepting individual differences in a diverse society.
- We remove sex role stereotyping from the educative process, serve as a support for families, and serve as a learning center for Tufts students and professionals seeking to learn about child development and early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SalemGrades: NS | 20 students
145 Loring Ave
Salem, MA 01970
BostonGrades: NS-1 | 40 students
8 Whittier Place
Boston, MA 02114
MedfordGrades: PK-2 | 80 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
5 Cadbury Road
Cambridge, MA 02140
BeverlyGrades: NS-8 | 115 students
701 Cabot St.
Beverly, MA 01915
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.