Grades: PK-K | 44 students
- Tufts Educational Day Care Center to foster a positive self-image within each child by providing a wide range of opportunities for individual growth in the areas of social, cognitive, emotional and physical development.
- Each class tailors its curriculum and schedule to implement these goals as is developmentally appropriate.
- We also help children learn to interact with other children and adults in a positive, cooperative way, assist children in understanding and accepting individual differences in a diverse society.
- We remove sex role stereotyping from the educative process, serve as a support for families, and serve as a learning center for Tufts students and professionals seeking to learn about child development and early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
5 Cadbury Road
Cambridge, MA 02140
SalemGrades: NS | 20 students
145 Loring Ave
Salem, MA 01970
MedfordGrades: PK-2 | 80 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
BeverlyGrades: NS-8 | 115 students
701 Cabot St.
Beverly, MA 01915
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.