- Since 1988, Tupelo Christian Preparatory School has been leading students, in partnership with Christian families, to know Christ and make Him known through rigorous academics, challenging athletics, stimulating arts and servant-hood activities.
- TCPS is dedicated to the glory of God and is founded on the belief that God is the source of all truth as revealed in the Person of Jesus Christ.
- All areas of learning (spiritual, academic, physical, and social) are taught from the biblically-based belief that truth is revealed in the Word of God.
- The Bible has prime significance in all subject areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English Composition, AP English Literature, AP US History, Dual Credit Bible, Dual Credit Health, Dual Credit Psychology, Dual Credit U.S. History,|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Dress code, not school unifroms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Other fees: Application, Registration, Testing, Building usage|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Brian Benscoter|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Weightlifting,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, High School Student Council, Junior Beta Club, Junior Civitan Club, Junior High Student Council, Leadership Trek, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Praise Team, Scholars Bowl Beta Club, Praise Team, Scholars Bowl, High School Student Council,
Junior Beta Club,
Junior Civitan Club,
Junior High Student Council,
National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
- 1) Tupelo Christian Preparatory (TCPS) is a faith-based school and is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and AdvancedEd. We have approximately 420 students that represent over 8 different denominations and over 74 different churches. 2) We are a private Christian school and are not funded by the State of Mississippi. Our funding comes from tuition and fees, as well as private donors. 3) Our class sizes are small. An average of 15 students per class is the norm. 4) Hot lunches begin on the first day of school. 5) We presently have a staff of 56: 1 Headmaster, 1 Principal, 1 Athletic Director, 2 Guidance Counselors, 1 Director of Technology, 1 Librarian, 3 Clerical Support Staff, 3 Lunchroom staff, 3 aid and care providers, and 39 Teachers. Our teachers are Born-again, degreed, and certified. 6) We have a PTF (Parent /Teacher Fellowship). This organized group of parents works in cooperation with teachers to better the school through prayer, fund-raising, and volunteer work. 7) Our school hours are: Elementary (Full-day Kindergarten – 6 th) 8:00 am – 2:55 p.m.; Secondary (7 th – 11 th) 7:45 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.; Monday – Friday. 8) We have a dress code that emphasizes modesty 9) Tuition is: Grade 1– grade 7: $5,800; Grade 8: $5,900; Grades 9th-12th $6,180. (see tuition schedule for the fees and tuition for half-day PK4 – K) 10) Organized sports are available. We offer a full range of sports soccer, football, basketball, swimming, cross-country, baseball, softball, tennis,golfing, bowling, track, and cheerleading. We hope this information has answered all your questions. If you would like further information, please call (662.844.8604) or come by the TCPS office located at 5440 Endville Road, Belden 38826.
Profile last updated: 10/04/2015
People that viewed Tupelo Christian Preparatory School also viewed these schools: Tupelo Christian Academy.