Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
- Twin City Christian Academy has been providing quality Christian education to students in the Twin City area since 1974.
- We realize that Christian education is a partnership between the school and the home.
- God has given the responsibility of educating children to the parents.
- They are to determine how and where their children will be trained.
- TCCA is not here to reform, but rather to reinforce the Christian values of the home.
- We want to assist you in the training of your children.
- Your child's education is the best investment you may ever make.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,165|
|Tuition Notes||$1583.00 Half Day Pre-K $2430.00 Full Day K-3-K5 $2745.00 Full Day 1st - 6th $3165.00 Full Day 7th - 12th|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Phil Herting|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HillsboroGrades: K-12 | 34 students
4450 Outreach Drive
Hillsboro, MO 63050
Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 34 students
2495 Marshall Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63122
ArnoldGrades: PK-8 | 259 students
2316 Church Rd
Arnold, MO 63010
FestusGrades: KG-8 | 254 students
1599 Saint Marys Ln
Festus, MO 63028
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.