Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
- Twin City Christian Academy has been providing quality Christian education to students in the Twin City area since 1974.
- We realize that Christian education is a partnership between the school and the home.
- God has given the responsibility of educating children to the parents.
- They are to determine how and where their children will be trained.
- TCCA is not here to reform, but rather to reinforce the Christian values of the home.
- We want to assist you in the training of your children.
- Your child's education is the best investment you may ever make.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,165|
|Tuition Notes||$1583.00 Half Day Pre-K $2430.00 Full Day K-3-K5 $2745.00 Full Day 1st - 6th $3165.00 Full Day 7th - 12th|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Phil Herting|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HillsboroGrades: K-12 | 34 students
4450 Outreach Drive
Hillsboro, MO 63050
Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 34 students
2495 Marshall Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63122
ArnoldGrades: PK-8 | 259 students
2316 Church Rd
Arnold, MO 63010
FestusGrades: KG-8 | 254 students
1599 Saint Marys Ln
Festus, MO 63028
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.