Grades: K-6 | 77 students
- Unity Christian School is a special place where Christian faith and educational excellence go hand in hand.
- Educational excellence is Unity serving a wide range of students from National Merit Scholars to special needs students.
- A comprehensive curriculum, which includes a full range of courses based on Biblical truths and taught by dynamic Christian teachers, prepares students for college and the workplace.
- Courses range from Advanced Placement to basic, from science labs to shop classes, from audition music groups to beginner music groups.
- A Christian community forms as Unity students and staff live together throughout the school day.
- In addition to classroom instruction, students and staff come together for daily chapel 15 minutes of all-school prayer, devotions, and singing.
- Students and staff spend many hours together in extracurricular activities where they practice and encourage and perform and celebrate God’s gifts.
- In this community students and staff seek God’s blessings, give God the glory, and experience God’s grace.
- The mission of Unity Christian High School is to empower students with the knowledge and skills to live for Christ in all aspects of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FultonGrades: 7-12 | 59 students
711 10th St
Fulton, IL 61252
ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
312 So 4th St
Clinton, IA 52732
De WittGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
417 6th Ave
De Witt, IA 52742
East MolineGrades: 1-12 | 50 students
5323 180th Street N
East Moline, IL 61244
SterlingGrades: 9-12 | 228 students
1101 W 23rd St
Sterling, IL 61081
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.