Grades: K-6 | 77 students
- Unity Christian School is a special place where Christian faith and educational excellence go hand in hand.
- Educational excellence is Unity serving a wide range of students from National Merit Scholars to special needs students.
- A comprehensive curriculum, which includes a full range of courses based on Biblical truths and taught by dynamic Christian teachers, prepares students for college and the workplace.
- Courses range from Advanced Placement to basic, from science labs to shop classes, from audition music groups to beginner music groups.
- A Christian community forms as Unity students and staff live together throughout the school day.
- In addition to classroom instruction, students and staff come together for daily chapel 15 minutes of all-school prayer, devotions, and singing.
- Students and staff spend many hours together in extracurricular activities where they practice and encourage and perform and celebrate God’s gifts.
- In this community students and staff seek God’s blessings, give God the glory, and experience God’s grace.
- The mission of Unity Christian High School is to empower students with the knowledge and skills to live for Christ in all aspects of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FultonGrades: 7-12 | 59 students
711 10th St
Fulton, IL 61252
ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
312 So 4th St
Clinton, IA 52732
De WittGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
417 6th Ave
De Witt, IA 52742
East MolineGrades: 1-12 | 50 students
5323 180th Street N
East Moline, IL 61244
SterlingGrades: 9-12 | 228 students
1101 W 23rd St
Sterling, IL 61081
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.