Grades: K | 74 students
- Univ Of Memphis Lipman Early Childhood School offer a unique learning environment, a nurturing place that encourages children to explore their own active learning abilities.
- Here they are guided by specially trained teachers and are supported by community.
- Here children engage in creative questioning and problem solving.
- They learn to understand and share with each other.
- They form interpersonal communication skills.
- And they discover and expand their world through a truly interactive environment.
- Learning, teaching, growing.
- Here children get the wings they need to go further and achieve a higher success in life's many lessons to come.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Laboratory Schools
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Univ Of Memphis Lipman Early Childhood School also viewed these schools: Briarcrest Christian School - East Memphis Campus.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.