Grades: K | 74 students
- Univ Of Memphis Lipman Early Childhood School offer a unique learning environment, a nurturing place that encourages children to explore their own active learning abilities.
- Here they are guided by specially trained teachers and are supported by community.
- Here children engage in creative questioning and problem solving.
- They learn to understand and share with each other.
- They form interpersonal communication skills.
- And they discover and expand their world through a truly interactive environment.
- Learning, teaching, growing.
- Here children get the wings they need to go further and achieve a higher success in life's many lessons to come.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Laboratory Schools
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Univ Of Memphis Lipman Early Childhood School also viewed these schools: Briarcrest Christian School - East Memphis Campus.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.